[Marketing] Request for Service Provider role for rasdaman - raster database manager (rasdaman.org)

bangph b.phamhuu at jacobs-university.de
Wed Sep 4 02:14:22 PDT 2019

Hello,

I'm Bang Pham Huu (Rasdaman software developer - Jacobs University, Bremen,
Germany).

On behalf of Dr. Peter Baumann - the original creator of rasdaman (Raster
Database Manager - www.rasdaman.org), I'd like to request for Service
Provider role according to this webpage:
https://www.osgeo.org/community/getting-started-osgeo/add-service-provider/.

"2. Sign up to the marketing committee email list and request Service
Provider Author role."

I'm not sure which URL I can do for step 3 after I got the Service Provider
Author role, please point it out also.

"3. Use Service Providers –> Add New to create a new service providers
page."

Regards,

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/OSGeo-Marketing-Committee-f3712665.html