[Marketing] Request for Service Provider role for rasdaman - raster database manager (rasdaman.org)

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 07:41:11 PDT 2019

Welcome! I tried looking for that ID and could not find it. Can you confirm
that you created the ID and used it to login to the website at least once?
I need the profile page created before I can provide an additional role to
it.

If you read further down the page the heading "Create a Service Provider"
has pictures of three ways in which to create a new service provider page.