[Marketing] OSGeo Marketing meeting notes for 31 July 2020 (next meeting 2020-08-28)

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Mon Aug 17 10:03:16 PDT 2020

Hello Jody,

there was already a save the date tweet on twitter

https://twitter.com/OSGeo/status/1291279688682418179

and I pinned it to our profile.

Would be great to have notice on linkedin and facebook too.

But at the moemnt we discuss to move the time a bit earlier to make the
time better for asia. So please wait a minute and I will ask the board
to make the descision soo so we can promote the event.

Astrid