[Marketing] Motion: Appoint Jody Garnet as our new marketing Committee chair and Enock Seth Nyamador as Co-Chair

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Sun Jan 12 09:27:26 PST 2020

Hello Marketing members,

here are the results from the voting. Thanks for all the feedback.

1+ from 9 members out of 14 listed.

For online voting we reached 50% response rate.

So we are happy to have a new Chair Jody Garnet and Co-Chair Enock Seth
Nyamador.

I already changed the wiki page ;)

  https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Committee#Committee_Members

Peter Batty +1
Nicolas Bozon
Astrid Emde +1 initial motion
Jody Garnett +1
Harrison Grundy
Jeff Johnson
Malena Libman +1
Alex Mandel +1
Peter Mooney +1
Cameron Shorter +1 second
Adam Steer +1
Guido Stein
Marc Vloemans
Enock Seth Nyamador +1

As Jody mentioned: if you are unable to participate this year in the
committee activities please let us.

Let's go for some goals in 2020.

Astrid