[Marketing] News posts should have dates on them

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 11:51:10 PST 2020

We track content questions in OSGeo GitHub (content includes website and
the marketing materials managed in that repository):
- https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/issues
- example: Wordpress editing is broken
<https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/issues/226>

We track server things (theme and infrastructure) with SAC here:
- https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/wiki <-- page has a link to open "website"
tickets
- example: Website CPT Form Glitches
<https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2402>