[Marketing] Preparation of OSGeo YouTube Channel

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Mon Jun 22 22:55:30 PDT 2020

Hello all,

maybe we could add our AGMs to this channel and refer to the archive at
tib av.

I think it should link to the osgeo-website at about and provide a nice
description about OSGeo:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDvJEf8hXbyeVqaYaS8sLvw/about

https://av.tib.eu/search?f=series%3Bhttp://av.tib.eu/resource/collection/685,publisher%3Bhttp://av.tib.eu/resource/FOSS4G__Open_Source_Geospatial_Foundation_%2528OSGeo%2529

Maybe similar to https://www.youtube.com/foss4g