[Marketing] OPENGIS.ch service provider page

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sat May 16 13:50:20 PDT 2020

Checking:

You have roles: Charter member, Author, Contributor, Service Provider author

Changing this to: Charter member, Author, Contributor, Service Provider
author, Project author, Project team

Also updated your profile to "Project Steering Committees" as you are on
QGIS leadership team. I could not find a swiss local chaper...

For more information see https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Website#Roles - you
now have the ability to change permissions of others (to help manage the
qgis team) use it wisely!