[Marketing] Service Provider Author role

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Fri Feb 12 06:59:08 PST 2021

Hello René-Luc DHONT,

I added more rights to your user. So you should be able to create a
service provider page now. If you still have problems please contact us
again.

Welcome to the OSGeo website as Service Provider.

Maybe you are also interested in sponsoring OSGeo. This can give your
company more visibility in the open source geospatial world. Find
information at:

https://www.osgeo.org/about/how-to-become-a-sponsor/

Best regards

Astrid Emde