[Marketing] Sponsored Podcast Episodes

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Mon Mar 1 22:42:51 PST 2021

Hello Daniel,

thanks a lot for your feedback. We really appreciate the podcasts and
your work.

Maybe we could publish a short newsitem on
https://www.osgeo.org/foundation-news/ to refer to the podcasts and
promote them.

We will discuss in our committee how to go on this year and we will
contact you soon again.

See you Astrid