[Marketing] Sol Katz 2022 announcement - needs doing soon

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Thu Sep 15 23:13:19 PDT 2022

Hello Adam,

yes. you are right. We are in delay.

I prepared a news item. It is not published yet. Maybe you could help to
add more text.

https://www.osgeo.org/wp-admin/post.php?post=20698&action=edit

I guess we could take the images from the FOSS4G news item.

I have no time at the moemnt. But I could work on it tomorrow afternoon.
and send the mail then. But feel free to send it before.

See you Astrid