[Marketing] New members and adding service providers to website

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Sun Dec 10 04:16:34 PST 2023

Hello Jody,

thank you for representing OSgeo at FOSS4G Asia. Maybe you could write a
news item about your experiences.

Good idea to encourage people at conferences at the booth to create an
OSGeo id and help them  to create a service provider page. We did
similar at FOSS4G 2023.

Maybe we also could check the booths on site whether they have a service
provider page and whether they are aware of the OSgeo sponsoring
procedure.

If you have ideas about how to enhance the description on the web page
would be good too.

See you Astrid