[Marketing] Marketing Budget 2023 draft

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Sun Feb 26 23:58:46 PST 2023

Hello Daniel,

sorry, we missed to discuss the topic in our monthly meeting.

My personal opinion is that we continue to try to schedule independant
from the FOSS4G. I guess we do not have the budget in the marketing
committee to sponsor your participation at FOSS4G. Other opinions?

I can send a reminder to Tom and the MapServer team to follow up with
you.

See you Astrid