[Marketing] Proposal: osgeo website emergency quickfix

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 10:15:37 PST 2024

In this case I will update the images, perhaps writhing with treasure to do
so (if I cannot find good logos).

It is a challenge because board and treasurer maintains sponsor
relationships; but marketing committee has some constraints on what is
needed visually.

I wonder if I can make some kind of “sponsor pack” PDF for the board and
treasurer to share.