[Marketing] (Re) Introduction and proposed effort

Brian M Hamlin maplabs at light42.com
Thu Feb 15 18:57:44 PST 2024

On 2/15/24 16:57, Scott McHale via Marketing wrote:

> Hello,

Scott -  I saw this link promoted yesterday as a "Start Here" link to a
new audience of geo-coders

https://www.osgeo.org/community/getting-started-osgeo/

not involved myself but I thought to mention that as a place to focus
for onboarding+

   best regards from Berkeley, California  --Brian M Hamlin    / MAPLABS