[Marketing] (Re) Introduction and proposed effort

Scott McHale scott.mchale at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 20 06:20:09 PST 2024

Thanks, Jody.

Yes, this is the page I find most disorienting, to be sure. Mapping all the roads to that page will also help in consolidating some of the value messaging, I would think.

I’m not certain whether your comment, “Improvements are not a "rethink" which is where I hope your strengths are directed :),” is suggesting your preference is for further improvements or a rethink, but my approach will be to get as full an understanding as possible of what we’re aiming to get out of it and how we are ( or are not ) getting that now, and then to help us generate some potential changes which we can decide upon and prioritize.

I hope that’s aligned with the rest of the group.

Thanks,

Scott.