[Marketing] OSGeo Marketing monthly meetings calendar

Jorge Sanz jsanz at osgeo.org
Fri Feb 23 08:07:55 PST 2024

Hi everyone,

After today's meeting I finally take the 10 minutes to checkout our
Nextcloud instance and set up a calendar with a meeting for every last
Friday of the month with the pad and the meet room links.

Check it out[1] and let me know if it works for you. I added it to
Google Calendar and Thunderbird clients without any issues. If this
works we can add the url and the web link[2] to the wiki[3] as well.

Hope it helps.

[1]:
https://nextcloud.osgeo.org/remote.php/dav/public-calendars/bDcxCnjSwD6SQxZN?export
[2]: https://nextcloud.osgeo.org/apps/calendar/embed/bDcxCnjSwD6SQxZN