[Marketing] OSGeo Marketing monthly meetings calendar

Jorge Sanz jsanz at osgeo.org
Fri Feb 23 12:30:07 PST 2024

(re-adding the list)Thanks Scott for giving it a try.Checking on my phone, April to October are 5pm and the rest 4pm so the daylight saving shift between CET/CEST and UTC seems to be correct on my end.I'll double check on the following days, and in any case I think it's not a bad idea to keep sending reminders to the list to call for agenda topics and so on.Best--Jorge SanzSent from my phone, excuse my brevity and typos. ---- On Fri, 23 Feb 2024 19:47:38 +0100  scott.mchale at shaw.ca  wrote ----This seemed to work in that it placed the monthly meeting in my calendars (I
checked a few months out) but I did notice the Recurrence in my Google
Calendar item said, "unsupported recurrence." Also, all the meetings after
Feb are for 9-10am, my time, though the one today is 8-9am.

Either time is probably fine for me and the, "unsupported recurrence,"
doesn't seem to have caused any issues either.

Just FYI.

Thanks for setting that up, Jorge,
Scott.