[Marketing] Meeting and budget

Enock Seth Nyamador enockseth at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 02:07:17 PST 2024

Hi Jody,

I am sorry you have been the only one responding to this thread and
marketing activities since December 2023.
Tomorrow is the last Friday of January 2024, and there are many things to
do for [Marketing]; please let's meet tomorrow. Here is a placeholder
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Meeting_2024-01-26

Best,
Enock

On Wed, 24 Jan 2024 at 18:28, Jody Garnett via Marketing <
marketing at lists.osgeo.org> wrote:

> Do we have a meeting this Friday to set budget request (just ahead of
> board budget meeting?)

> On Fri, Dec 29, 2023 at 9:05 AM Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> It was just me, so I updated the budget page filling in some description
>> of the major activities.
>> This is a budget to be met with sponsorship engagement and in-kind
>> contributions rather than just an osgeo budget request.
>> --
>> Jody Garnett
>>

>> On Dec 29, 2023 at 7:13:57 AM, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I have a calendar reminder for the marketing committee this morning; now
>>> it may be confused due to timezones but so far I am in a room of one 🙂
>>>
>>> We have the following to sort out:
>>>

>>>    1. We should make a budget request:
>>>    https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Committee_Budget_2024
>>>    2. Social media volunteers: LinkedIn, Facebook, Mastadon (who has
>>>    the mastodon account?)
>>>

>>> --
>>> Jody Garnett

-Enock