[Marketing] Monthly Meeting 2024-01-26

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 07:05:09 PST 2024

 Jody here,

It looks like we are trying to choose a new time for the marketing meeting?

Ideally we could do this before the board meeting on Monday, but we could
also sort out budget request via email here. The budget request is guidance
only to allow the board to plan; so if we are not in position to offer such
guidance that is fine also.

Presently our meeting is at https://meet.ffmuc.net/OSGeo_Marketing

I think we could change to http://meet.osgeo.org/OSGeo_Marketing :)