[Marketing] Marketing meeting 2024-03-29

Jorge Sanz jsanz at osgeo.org
Wed Mar 27 02:47:14 PDT 2024

Just a reminder that this Friday is last of the month and there's a
Marketing meeting scheduled
<https://nextcloud.osgeo.org/apps/calendar/p/bDcxCnjSwD6SQxZN/dayGridMonth/now/view/sidebar/L3JlbW90ZS5waHAvZGF2L3B1YmxpYy1jYWxlbmRhcnMvYkRjeENualN3RDZTUXhaTi8yNTRDMTVGMS0xOTExLTQ5RTYtODI1OC04NEE3NkNBRDdBMjkuaWNz/1711724400>.

It is also Good Friday in many parts of the world and in my case it
means I'm unable to attend since I'll be away from the keyboard. It is
likely the case for a few others so maybe better postpone it to April 5th?

Cheers!

--
Jorge Sanz |https://www.osgeo.org/member/jorge-sanz/