[Marketing] motion: migrate this email list to Discourse

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu May 2 21:12:04 PDT 2024

 With some encouragement / discussion the motion has achieved a greater
response.

   - Peter Batty
   - Nicolas Bozon
   - Astrid Emde +1
   - Jody Garnett +1
   - Peter Mooney
   - Laura Mugeha +1
   - Enock Seth Nyamador +1
   - Adam Steer
   - Guido Stein
   -
   - Jorge Sanz +1
   - Scott McHale +1

Community support:

   - Bob Basques +1 (aside Bob as a long time lurker I am happy to nominate
   you if you have capacity)

If it is okay I would like to consider the motion passed (rather than open
a new motion and cycle again).