[Marketing] Event attendance by Alberta Chapter

Scott McHale scott.mchale at shaw.ca
Fri May 3 07:40:19 PDT 2024

Folks,

I will be taking part in a community event here in Calgary, May 25 -
https://techopportunityfest.dorik.io/ - and representing the OSGeo, Alberta
Chapter. There is opportunity to take part in a variety of ways, one of
which is to host a table (free of charge). I'm wondering if we have any
banners or the like that are kicking around locally which I could pick up
and use. I'm guessing no, but thought I'd ask. If there aren't, I'll likely
not host a table and simply help with coordinating at the event, still on
behalf of the chapter. I'm assuming there's no issue with me providing the
OSGeo logo to be listed in the event materials even though we are an
informal chapter.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,

Scott.