[Marketing] Test mail for footer.

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue May 7 11:10:14 PDT 2024

 Vicky will the old archives be transferred to discourse? The link you
provided indicated they were at https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/marketing/

I think this group, like many others is interested in moving everything to
discourse. We also need to provide more clear step by step instructions; as
I am not sure if an email address has been setup for the marketting group.

Please go slower and provide much better documentation; we can be an
experiment used for other groups planning the migration.