[MDAL-Developer] Conda bump to 0.7.3

Paul Harwood runette at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 02:23:03 PST 2020

As you may have noticed, I bumped the Conda version of MDAL to 0.7.3 since
that has been released. The 0.7.2 version is still available if requested
of course.

0.7.3 has been built against both GDAL 3.1.4 and 3.2.0 - meaning that
that conda will be able to choose between using GDAL 3.1 or 3.2 based on
the constraints of the environment. The default for a clean environment
will now be MDAL 0.7.3 and GDAL 3.20 (and HDF5 1.10.6).

I ran all of the tests against both builds and all passed.