[MDAL-Developer] Conda Package

Paul Harwood runette at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 05:13:14 PDT 2020

One last quick note.

We just need to be aware since we are publishing in conda aganst the latest
versions of the dependencies but testing in the PR checks against
OSGEO4W/QGIS-deps versions : there is a chance for a PR to pass the PR
checks but break the conda build.

I don't think a major problem - just putting it here for completeness.