[MDAL-Developer] MDAL driver modification

Peter Petrik peter.petrik at lutraconsulting.co.uk
Sun Aug 6 22:47:00 PDT 2023

Hi Robson,

To check how to build MDAL on windows, you can take a hint from
https://github.com/lutraconsulting/MDAL/blob/master/.github/workflows/windows_tests.yml.
If you use different visual studio version, you may need some modification
of the code.

To test you modification, first of all, you should run the automatic test
suite for given driver. If that one passes, you can test in QGIS. If you
build QGIS yourself, there was an option to select yours external MDAL
installation to build against.

Kind Regards,
Peter Petrík
CPO of Mergin Maps