[MetaCRS] Non-Programming Collaboration

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Mon Jan 21 16:02:32 EST 2008

I'm glad that I did not step on your toes. :]

I've also added an item for developer articles.

I think that "Common Spatial Reference System or Coordinate Reference
System Names and Descriptions" and " Coordinate System (and CRS related
object) dictionaries. Stuff like the EPSG dictionary" might be the same
thing. Maybe I should delete the first one to avoid confusion?

How would we have a test suite that was not specific to a programming
language?

Just curious.

Landon

P.S. - I'm going to dig around for information about a pseudo code
standard. It would be nice if we could describe transformations,
calculations, and algorithms in a standard pseudo code. I could start us
off with some pseudo code for California State Plane Coordinates, since
I've become way more familiar with the system than any man should as a
result of studying for my licensed surveyor exam. :]