[MetaCRS] Motion: Howard Butler as a committer

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sat Jan 3 23:52:43 EST 2009

Folks,

Howard has offered to implement support for autoconf/automake/libtool for
libgeotiff and to support it.  The simpliest approach to this is to grant
him commit access.  He is a well known member of the community, and active
developer on GDAL, MapServer, spatialreference.org and I believe he could
be an asset to other parts of MetaCRS over time.

Motion: Grant Howard Butler access to MetaCRS.

+1 from me.

NOTE: I need at least one other PSC member to support this motion for it
to complete.

Best regards,