[MetaCRS] Standard (and simple) format for conversion tests.

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Wed Nov 4 15:52:18 EST 2009

Martin wrote: "On further reflection, perhaps the idea of having an
authority prefix string could also be accomplished by simply having
separate test files for each authority."

This sounds reasonable. It is really just a matter of duplicating some
simple text files, after all.

Landon
Office Phone Number: (209) 946-0268
Cell Phone Number: (209) 992-0658