[MetaCRS] Home for CRS test data files and file format spec.

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Nov 4 16:43:33 EST 2009

Landon Blake wrote:
> I’d like to start working on some sample test data files and an informal
> file format spec. Would anyone have a problem with me hosting this data
> at my SourceForge SVN for now? Is there an official place to keep them
> instead?

Landon,

I'd like it to live in the metacrs SVN soon!  I'll introduce a motion
to name you as a MetaCRS commiter (also perhaps Martin Desruisseaux)
for the purposes of working on at least the test suite.

While that proceeds you can do some preliminary work anywhere.

When ready, I'd suggest we establish a tree under:

   http://svn.osgeo.org/metacrs/testsuite

for this work.

Best regards,