[MetaCRS] Gnomonic (gnom) Projection in Proj4JS

Mike Adair madair at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Nov 11 09:58:09 EST 2009

Richard,

Yes it would be useful to include that projection, contributions are
gladly accepted.

The default build includes all the projections but you can also do a
custom build that includes only the projections you specify and they can
also be loaded dynamically so I'm not worried about bloating the library.

Mike Adair