[MetaCRS] Version 00.13.00 of CSV Test Data File

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Thu Nov 12 10:27:36 EST 2009

I corrected the column name I forgot in the last revision. I also
attached two (2) CSV files. The first one has comments, the second does
not.

At some point, I will need to do some work on a description of our file
format.

Will I be able to commit these files to SVN soon? That way you guys
don't have to monkey around with e-mail attachments every time I need to
correct something I forgot.

Landon
Office Phone Number: (209) 946-0268
Cell Phone Number: (209) 992-0658