[MetaCRS] Directory structure for CSV Test data files

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.fr
Sun Nov 15 17:34:25 EST 2009

Just a precision for those who may not be familiar with Maven. Setting up the
directory structure as a Maven project means that we would have:

   trunk/pom.xml
   trunk/src/main/resources/whateverTestDataFile.csv

We can alternatively rename "src/main/resources/" to something shorter (but
non-maven standard) if people wish.

	Martin