[MetaCRS] Testing framework available to any GeoAPI implementation

Norm Olsen norm.olsen at autodesk.com
Tue Aug 16 11:59:07 EDT 2011

I have adopted the MetaCRS format for internal testing use, and hope to post a test file with some 195,000 test points in the next month or so.  I really like the CSV format.  It's easy to parse (CS-MAP includes a CSV file object written in C++) and you can use spreadsheet applications to examine, manipulate, and analyze the data fairly easily.

Norm