[MetaCRS] RE: EPSG Code to Coordinate System

Steve Stanton sstanton at btinternet.com
Wed Jan 26 03:11:06 EST 2011

Hi Hugues,
I was looking through the code you mention, and I started to wonder why it's so complicated. Would it not be possible to loop through the the coordinate systems using CS_csrd and look at the value of the epsgNbr field in the cs_Csdef_ struct?
Or is the epsgNbr field no longer utilized? (I see it's defined in only about half of the systems).
Steve