[MetaCRS] csmap - distance calculation

Norman Barker norman.barker at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 09:53:19 PDT 2013

Hi Andre,

thank you, I was able to get this working
https://twitter.com/normanbarker/status/317451489121546240/photo/1.
Cloudant have also open sourced the erlang bindings for CsMap, Geos and
libspatialindex. http://www.github.com/cloudant.

I will be making this more complete over the course of the year and adding
examples.

thanks,

Norman