[MetaCRS] CS-MAP trac submission link

Hugues Wisniewski hugues.wisniewski at autodesk.com
Fri Aug 30 00:38:06 PDT 2013

Thanks Jackie,

That must have been broken since the very first day this page was created years ago.
I'm surprised the link was broken actually since we've used that very page to create tickets all along.
Maybe the "Submit a new bug report" was broken, but not the "New Ticket" button?
Anyway, thanks for fixing it.

Hugues