[MetaCRS] Temporal CRSs

Piero Campalani cmppri at unife.it
Wed May 22 07:25:14 PDT 2013

Hi Hugues,
thanks to you.

yes, I mean adding time as 4th dimension, for instance.
More generally I mean defining independent temporal reference systems,
to be possibly compound with (geo)spatial ones.

I'm asking because recently OGC has started a (public) domain working
group on the topic -- the Temporal DWG [1] -- with the purpose of
defining standard CRS definitions for time.

I am personally trying to collect related projects, expertise, use
cases, whatever could help shaping the project.

Piero

[1] http://external.opengeospatial.org/twiki_public/TemporalDWG/