[MetaCRS] Motion: Commit access for Even Rouault

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu May 8 12:05:08 PDT 2014

Folks,

Motion: Commit access for Even Rouault.

Even Rouault would like to do the EPSG version upgrade for libgeotiff and
PROJ.4 and has requested commit access.  Even is the leading contributor to
GDAL and active in MapServer.  I would be super pleased to ensure he also
has access to libgeotiff and PROJ.4 to apply fixes, and I trust his
excellent judgement.

+1 Frank

warmerdam at pobox.com