[MetaCRS] Promote proj 4.9.2RC1 to release

CsMap Contractor contractor at doneDad.com
Sat Sep 12 17:45:45 PDT 2015

+0

--
Norm Olsen
7931 S Broadway, PMB 102
Littleton, CO  80122-2710
303-263-4995
contractor at doneDad.com

-----Original Message-----
From: metacrs-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:metacrs-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Howard Butler
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2015 7:24 AM
To: metacrs at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [MetaCRS] Promote proj 4.9.2RC1 to release

All,

I would like to motion to promote the proj 4.9.2 release candidate to final
release. I'll start with +1

Howard

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Howard Butler <howard at hobu.co>
> Subject: Proj 4.9.2 RC1 Released
> Date: September 8, 2015 at 12:06:43 PM CDT
> To: "PROJ.4 and general Projections Discussions" <proj at lists.maptools.org>
>
> All,
>
> Proj.4 4.9.2 RC1 is now available for testing. Please download it from
>
> http://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-4.9.2RC1.tar.gz (md5 at
http://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-4.9.2RC1.tar.gz.md5)

> http://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-4.9.2RC1.zip (md5 at
http://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-4.9.2RC1.zip.md5)

> This release includes the fix for missing proj_def.dat, improvements in
the geodesic library from Charles Karney, a fix of setlocale in threading
situations by Even Rouault, and cleanups of a number of warnings by Elliott
Sales de Andrade. See the ChangeLog for more information.
https://github.com/OSGeo/proj.4/blob/master/ChangeLog

> Assuming no major issues are found that warrants another release
candidate, I will promote RC1 to a final release Thursday.