[MetaCRS] Motion: Adopt libgeotiff 1.4.2RC4 as 1.4.2 Release

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Sat Aug 27 13:37:18 PDT 2016

Hi,

I declare this motion passed with +1 from Howard Butler and
Charles Karney, and +0 from Norm Olsen.

The links to the final version (RC4 archives renamed without the RC4 suffix) are
thus:
   http://download.osgeo.org/geotiff/libgeotiff/libgeotiff-1.4.2.tar.gz
   http://download.osgeo.org/geotiff/libgeotiff/libgeotiff-1.4.2.zip

Even