[MetaCRS] osgeo website feedback survey

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 23:21:10 PDT 2017

We have spoken about this a couple of times ... as an experiment I have
listed MetaCRS as an an Initiative on the website here:
http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl/meta-crs-initiative/

One of the MetaCRS projects is also listed on the website
http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl/projects/proj4/ individually.

I personally feel acting as an initiative is a better fit for the group,
especially after reading the wiki description where the goal was to gather
together enough project mass to participate in OSGeo. Please let me know
what you think, while I am happy to delete the page -the work done by this
team is exactly the kind of infrastructure work Paul described as important
and I would like to see if OSGeo can better serve you.

--
Jody Garnett