[Mobilitydb-dev] [Incubator] MobilityDB

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Tue Sep 8 06:50:41 PDT 2020

Lets be open :-)

I see the project listed on the website.
Right now it is listed as none
Project type *

   - OSGeo Project
   - OSGeo Community Project
   - LocationTech
   - KDE
   - None

So, I want you to understand that there are 2 steps:
First is to become an OSGeo Community project
After that you apply to become an OSGeo project.

The links I gave you is for becoming a Community project as you can not
skip this step.
So, I suggest you send a separate mail to incubator with this lines of
thoughts

*Application of MobilityDB for OSGeo Community Project*

Dear Incubator Committee:

This is our formal application to have MobilityDB as a Community Project.
We followed all the links on wiki/website [1]  and the instructions given
to us on this thread [2]

(A bunch of stuff here)

[1]
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Community_Projects#About_OSGeo_Community_Projects
[2] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/incubator/2020-August/004201.html

Regards

The bunch of stuff: I like this description, just lets double check it as
you Things have changed
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/incubator/2020-July/004187.html

--

Georepublic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)