[Mobilitydb-dev] OGC MF-SWG chair promotion

Mahmoud SAKR mahmoud.sakr at ulb.ac.be
Mon Sep 21 13:28:51 PDT 2020

Dear MobilityDB users and developers,
I am glad to share with you the news that I have been promoted as chair of
the Moving Feature Standards Working Group (MF-SWG) of Open Geospatial
Consortium (OGC):
https://www.ogc.org/projects/groups/movfeatswg

This is one more window through which the MobilityDB project can contribute
to society. In this position, we will share with the OGC consortium the
nice ideas that have been implemented and tested in MobilityDB, and we will
use them in building reference implementations, and in defining new
standards.

Best regards,
Mahmoud SAKR, PhD
Research Associate

T : +32 (0)2 6503750
mahmoud.sakr at ulb.ac.be
[image: Université libre de Bruxelles] <http://www.ulb.ac.be>
*Department of Computer & Decision Engineering (CoDE) CP 165/15 *
Avenue F. D. Roosevelt 50 - 1050 Brussels, Belgium.
cs.ulb.ac.be/members/mahmoud/