[Mobilitydb-dev] Community sprint

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Tue Aug 24 13:00:15 PDT 2021

Hello Esteban, Anita
For the community sprint mI have a section for contributing with
translations:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2021/Community_sprint#Contributions_with_translations

**MobilityDB**
I will add for the community sprint MobilityDB, I know you take care of
Spanish and probably not everything is set up for other languages, but some
community members of other languages could be interested in translating to
other languages.

**QGIS**
Anita (as my qgis contact), Can we also add QGIS?,
In case of yes:
these are my search results
https://www.transifex.com/explore/projects/?search=qgis
I suppose the ones with the logo are the official ones (but it is only a
supposition).
Can you send me an invite to the official QGIS on transifex (my nick is
cvvergara)

Thanks
Vicky

--