[Mobilitydb-dev] Fwd: Regression tests for MobilityDB: Continous shutdowns at a random step

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Wed Aug 25 11:55:12 PDT 2021

I think he is assuming your tests are launching and exiting the session instead of your session launch and end being separate from the tests.

I haven’t gotten to the point of being able to run the tests so hard for me to debug.

So do you get this when testing locally or it is in your CI?  I think some Cis if the tests take too long, it shuts them down and that triggers a sigint to the Postgres postmaster process.  That would cause breaks in random places. That’s happened to me in past with travis and sometimes cloud drone  or github actions.  Though with those you usually see a clearer message like “Time exceeded”.