[Mobilitydb-dev] Fwd: Visualizing movement - MobilityDB QGIS Plugin

Esteban Zimanyi esteban.zimanyi at ulb.be
Wed Aug 25 23:35:25 PDT 2021

Dear Anita

In the context of his Master's project, Luderic explored various ways to
integrate MobilityDB with QGIS
https://github.com/ludericv/MobilityDB-visualization
We sent the email below to Nyall to have guidance of the best approach to
continue in this direction but didn't receive any answer.

Could you please tell us the best way to connect with the QGIS team to
discuss this ?

Many thanks for your help

Esteban