[Mobilitydb-dev] [EXTERNAL] PostgreSQL Version Support in MobilityDB

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Mon Jun 13 10:43:08 PDT 2022

Hello Wendell.

For you to know, we are all on this mailing list:

To make the communication easier in the future, can you please register to
that mailing list.
We think your comments are important to all of us, and more people that are
already in the list can not read or comment. (unless we forward the mail)

Note that I do not need to add that long list of people when sending this
mail as it will be received by all of us because we are all registered to
the mailing list.

Thanks for your comprehension.
Vicky

Georepublic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)