[Mobilitydb-users] Query regarding intersection of a temporal point with Z dimension and polygon

Esteban Zimanyi estebanzimanyi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 04:24:12 PDT 2021

Dear Sharath

I created a small example to see whether it fits your requirements. In my
local working copy of MobilityDB I enabled the operations on mixed 2D and
3D geometries (currently disallowed in MobilityDB). The example looks as
follows.

select astext(atGeometry(tgeompoint '[Point(0 0 0)@2000-01-01, Point(4 4
4)@2000-01-05]', geometry 'Polygon((1 1,1 2,2 2,2 1,1 1))'));
                                       astext
 {[POINT Z (1 1 1)@2000-01-02 00:00:00+01, POINT Z (2 2 2)@2000-01-03
00:00:00+01]}
(1 row)

Does this correspond to your requirements ?

Esteban