[Mobilitydb-users] MobiltyDB for Windows

Alan Suc suc.eleve at ecole-navale.fr
Wed Sep 1 04:55:51 PDT 2021

Sir,

Thank you for your answer. I tried yours first but it didn't work, while
M Sakr's one worked, which is quite strange as I reinstalled MobilityDB
last week so I guess I should have the most recent version. An other
question, I'm using dwithin() and |=|but those fonctions seems to don't
work. Indeed, for the dectection of near miss situation between ships I
use dwithin to detect ships who came closer than 1000m to the one
studied, but this function seems to don't work as it also select ships
which were at dozens of kilometers. Also |=| seems lost as it returns a
distance of 0.53 m at closest point of approach while QGIS measures 59km
for the same line. I join a screen capture which, I guess, is more more
explicit.

Best Regards,

A. Suc